Online High School - How to Apply
The Davidson Academy application for the online high school 2017-2018 school year has closed. The online high school application for 2018-2019 will open in October 2017.
Davidson Academy's online high school is specifically designed to meet the needs of profoundly gifted high school students. For the 2018-2019 academic year, a full array of high school accredited courses for freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors will be offered.
Applicants must be in the process of completing at least 6th grade, at minimum, at the time of application and able to work at an accelerated level based on the following eligibility information.
The Davidson Academy online high school is looking for bright students who:
- are 12 years old as of Sept. 30, 2018 (the 2018-2019 academic year);
- score at the 9th or 10th grade level on the ACT or SAT (see Online High School Qualification Criteria for score requirements);
- score 99.9% or above on intelligence tests (typically a score of 145 or above);
- reside in the United States;
- perform at a 9th grade academic level or above in all subjects;
- exhibit superior intellectual development and academic achievement;
- demonstrate motivation, social and emotional maturity, and overall readiness for an accelerated educational environment; and
- are committed to actively participating in a full-time online educational environment.
Davidson Academy Online High School Application
Please send admissions questions to email@example.com.