On-site Tours, Virtual Open Houses & In-Person Regional Events
On-site Tours - Reno Day School
The Davidson Academy frequently hosts tours for prospective students and their parents. These tours include the following:
- Welcome and information session with our Director
- Physical tour of the facility
- Admissions session (parents only)
- Q&A session with current Academy Parents (parents only)
- Clubs and extracurricular activities (prospective students only)
- Q&A session with current students
- Q&A session with current instructors
- Overall Q&A and final wrap-up
Visit the Davidson Academy for an on-site tour on the following Fridays (RSVP Required):
- Nov. 16, 2018 - 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Dec. 7, 2018 - 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
If you would like more information about on-site tours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Virtual Open Houses - Davidson Academy Online
Join us for an upcoming Davidson Academy Online Virtual Open House to learn more about this exciting online learning option (RSVP required):
- Tues., Nov. 27, 6 p.m. PT
- Mon., Dec. 10, 4 p.m. PT
- Thurs., Jan. 24, 5 p.m. PT
- Tues., Feb. 19, 6 p.m. PT
- Wed., March 13, 4 p.m. PT
View the recording of our October Virtual Open House. If you would like more information about Davidson Academy Online open houses, please email email@example.com.
In-Person Regional Events - Davidson Academy Online
In-Person Regional Events offer an opportunity to hear more about Davidson Academy's online campus. These events include presentations on admissions, curriculum, technology, and our vision. Attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions throughout. Questions that are global in nature will be answered during the open house; questions which are more personal in nature may be answered afterwards. The following event dates and locations have been announced with more to come (all times local):
- Sun., Nov. 18, 2:30 p.m. at Panera Bread 5090 Tiedeman Rd., Brooklyn, OH 44144
- Mon., Nov. 19, 6 p.m. at Panera Bread 300 W Lane Ave, Columbus, OH 43201
- Mon., Dec. 3, 4:30 p.m. at Bracewell Neighborhood Library, 9002 Kingspoint Dr., Houston, TX 77075
- Tues., Dec. 4, 10:30 a.m. at Fort Bend County Libraries - University Branch, 14010 University Blvd, Sugar Land, TX 77479
- Wed., Dec. 5, 5:00 p.m. at at Grand Prairie Municipal Airport, 3116 S Great Southwest Parkway, Grand Prairie, TX 75052
- Thurs., Dec. 6, 12 p.m. at Polk-Wisdom Branch Library (Classroom A), 7151 Library Lane, Dallas, TX 75232
Fri., Dec. 7, 3 p.m. at the Naperville Panera, 2775 Showplace Drive, Naperville, IL 60564
- Sat., Dec. 8, 10 a.m. at Dunkin Donuts, 1231 S Wabash Ave, Chicago, IL 60605
- Mon., Dec. 10, 6 p.m. at Gritters Library, 880 Shaw Park Road, Marietta, GA 30066
- Tues., Dec. 11, 5:30 p.m. at Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina, 4000 Summit Blvd. NE, Atlanta, GA 30319
VIRGINIA/WASHINGTON D.C. AREA
- Thurs., Dec. 13, 6:30 p.m. at Boulder Public Library (Main Branch, Flatirons Room), 1001 Arapahoe Ave, Boulder, CO 80302
- Fri., Dec. 14, 12:30 p.m. at Denver Public Library, Hampden Branch Community Room, 9755 E Girard Ave, Denver, CO 80231
- Thurs., Jan. 10, 2019, 4:30 p.m. at John Marshall Library (Meeting Room A), 6209 Rose Hill Dr., Alexandria, VA 22310
All times local. Please use this form to RSVP for the In-Person Regional Events. If you would like more information about Davidson Academy Online open houses, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Davidson Academy Address
University of Nevada, Reno
1164 North Virginia Street
Reno, Nevada 89503
The Davidson Academy's eNewsletter
Prospective students interested in receiving email updates about the Davidson Academy of Nevada are welcome to sign up for the Davidson Academy eNewsletter. View our eNewsletter archive.
Please contact us at email@example.com.
"I came to the Academy after being homeschooled for much of my life. I will admit that this school challenges me, but that is exactly what it is supposed to do! The school is designed to push you in every aspect; though you may be strong in one subject (math, or history for example), expect to be challenged in every subject, even the ones you know a lot about. That said, it is not as scary as it might sound, because every class has an extremely dedicated teacher willing to guide you in your learning career." ~Davidson Academy Student