Tours for Prospective Students
Admissions Information Sessions
The Davidson Academy will be hosting Admissions Information Sessions to present and answer questions about the application and admissions process for the 2017-2018 school year. These events will be held at the Davidson Academy on the following dates (RSVP Required):
- August 17, 2016 - 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- September 14, 2016 - 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
The Davidson Academy frequently hosts tours for prospective students and their parents. These tours include the following:
- Welcome and information session with our Director
- Physical tour of the facility
- Admissions session (parents only)
- Q&A session with current Academy Parents (parents only)
- Clubs and extracurricular activities (prospective students only)
- Q&A session with current students
- Q&A session with current instructors
- Overall Q&A and final wrap-up with the director, admissions manager, guidance counselor and events manager
Visit the Davidson Academy for a tour on the following dates (RSVP Required
- September 23, 2016 - 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- October 21, 2016 - 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- November 18, 2016 - 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- December 9, 2016 - 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
If you would like more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Davidson Academy's eNewsletter
Prospective students interested in receiving email updates about the Davidson Academy of Nevada are welcome to sign up for the Davidson Academy eNewsletter. View our eNewsletter archive.
Download the Brochure
Download a PDF version of the Academy’s flyer/mailer.
Please contact us at email@example.com.