On-site Tours, Virtual Open Houses & In-Person Regional Events
On-site Tours - Reno Day School
The Davidson Academy frequently hosts tours for prospective students and their parents. These tours include the following:
- Welcome and information session with our Director
- Physical tour of the facility
- Admissions session (parents only)
- Q&A session with current Academy Parents (parents only)
- Clubs and extracurricular activities (prospective students only)
- Q&A session with current students
- Q&A session with current instructors
- Overall Q&A and final wrap-up
Visit the Davidson Academy for an on-site tour on the following dates (RSVP Required
- September 6, 2019 - 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- October 18, 2019 - 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- November 15, 2019 - 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- December 6, 2019 - 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
If you would like more information about on-site tours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Virtual Open Houses - Davidson Academy Online
At Davidson Academy Online Virtual Open Houses, learn more about this exciting online learning option (RSVP required). There are none currently scheduled, but please check back for updates!
View the recording of our March Virtual Open House. If you would like more information about Davidson Academy Online open houses, please email email@example.com.
In-Person Regional Events - Davidson Academy Online
In-Person Regional Events offer an opportunity to hear more about Davidson Academy's online campus. These events include presentations on admissions, curriculum, technology, and our vision. Attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions throughout. Questions that are global in nature will be answered during the open house; questions which are more personal in nature may be answered afterwards.
There are no event dates currently scheduled at this time, but please check back for updates!
All times local. Please use this form to RSVP for the In-Person Regional Events. If you would like more information about Davidson Academy Online open houses, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Past In-Person Regional Events
- Wed., Oct. 24, 2018 - Brooklyn, NY
- Thurs., Oct. 25, 2018 - New York, NY
- Fri., Oct. 26, 2018 - East Granby, CT
- Fri., Oct. 26, 2018 - Newtown, PA
- Sat., Nov. 18, 2018 - Brooklyn, OH
- Mon., Nov. 19, 2018 - Columbus, OH
- Mon., Dec. 3, 2018 - Houston, TX
- Tues., Dec. 4, 2018 - Sugar Land, TX
- Fri., Dec. 7, 2018 - Naperville, IL
- Sat., Dec. 8, 2018 - Chicago, IL
- Mon., Dec. 10, 2018 - Marietta, GA
- Tues., Dec. 11, 2018 - Atlanta, GA
- Thurs., Dec. 13, 2018 - Boulder, CO
- Fri., Dec 14, 2018 - Denver, CO
- Sat., Dec. 15, 2018 - Colorado Springs, CO
- Thurs., Jan. 10, 2019 - Alexandria, VA
- Sat., Jan. 12, 2019 - La Jolla, CA
- Thurs., Jan. 31, 2019 - Las Vegas, NV
- Sat., Feb. 23, 2019 - Tempe, AZ
- Sat., March 16, 2019 - Albuquerque, NM
Davidson Academy Address
University of Nevada, Reno
1164 North Virginia Street
Reno, Nevada 89503
The Davidson Academy's eNewsletter
Prospective students interested in receiving email updates about the Davidson Academy of Nevada are welcome to sign up for the Davidson Academy eNewsletter. View our eNewsletter archive.
Please contact us at email@example.com.
"I came to the Academy after being homeschooled for much of my life. I will admit that this school challenges me, but that is exactly what it is supposed to do! The school is designed to push you in every aspect; though you may be strong in one subject (math, or history for example), expect to be challenged in every subject, even the ones you know a lot about. That said, it is not as scary as it might sound, because every class has an extremely dedicated teacher willing to guide you in your learning career." ~Davidson Academy Student