How to Apply
The application for the 2017-2018 school year is now available. The final application deadline is Jan. 15, 2017.
The Davidson Academy of Nevada is a unique public school specifically designed to meet the needs of profoundly gifted middle and high school students. It is strongly recommended that applicants be in the process of completing 6th grade, at minimum, at the time of application.
The Davidson Academy is looking for bright students who...
- score 99.9% or above on accepted intelligence tests and/or on the ACT, SAT or Explore tests;
- perform at an academic level of advanced middle school or higher in all subjects;
- exhibit superior intellectual development and academic achievement;
- demonstrate motivation, social and emotional maturity, and overall readiness for an accelerated educational environment; and
- are, or intend to be, residents of Nevada.
The Davidson Academy 2017-2018 school year application materials:
As part of the Online Application System, you will need to provide a number of materials.
- Please see the Qualification Criteria page for information on specific testing requirements for applicants who are: in 7th grade or above; in 6th grade or below; homeschooled; or reapplying. Applicants should thoroughly review these testing submission requirements.
- Contact information from:
These people will be prompted to complete a Nominator Form that serves as a letter of recommendation.
- Mathematics teacher (required)
- English teacher (required)
- Generic Teacher or Personal (required)
Frequently Asked Questions about the Davidson Academy’s Online Application System
For additional details, please visit:
Please direct admissions questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We strive to respond in a timely manner, usually within 48 hours of receiving your message.